In-home one-on-one test prep tutoring:
Give your student a competitive advantage in college admissions
College admissions and scholarship applications are extremely competitive. A million students across the country are fighting for slots in the best universities and colleges, and battling for scholarship dollars to get there. Give your student every advantage by making sure they score their best on the PSAT, SAT, and GRE.
Private elementary and high schools are also difficult to get into here in Southern California. Being accepted to a competitive academic private school can give your student a leg-up in their future educational and career goals. That's why we are one of the few tutoring services that also offers in-home one-on-one test prep for the ISEE and HSPT elementary and secondary school entrance exams.
Our test prep tutors help students with tests including:
- SAT I (math & verbal): Scholastic Assessment Test, the gold standard of college admission exams
- ACT (all areas): College admissions test taken by over 2 million students each year
- SAT II (all areas): Formerly "Achievement Tests," many highly-competitive colleges and universities require three SAT II scores
- ISEE (math & verbal): Independent School Entrance Exam, used by private middle and high schools
- HSPT (math & verbal): High School Placement Test, taken by 8th graders for admissions in private high schools
- PSAT (math & verbal): Preliminary SAT / National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test, an important screening test for college recruitment and scholarship applications
- GRE (math & verbal): Graduate Record Examinations, used for admissions at most graduate school programs in the United States.
Contact us for Advanced Test Prep Needs
Do you have more specialized or advanced test prep needs? Our STEM professionals cover a wide-variety of tests, subjects and programs. Call us at 888-784-1639 to build a custom program for your child.
Featured Tutor: Erica
I tutor students in Test Preparation, Writing, Reading, Language Arts, Success Strategies and Drawing.
My educational background includes a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and further study in creative writing at the Art Institute of Chicago, UCLA, and Bennington College Writers Workshop.
My experience includes successful tutoring of ADD-ADHD and Mood Disorder students. My students have been able to raise their test scores and achieve their academic goals. It’s my pleasure to help your students to develop a great college essay, or to come at any study or homework project from their own unique point of view (without sacrificing clarity, grammar, or attention to their teacher’s grading rubric).
To get started, contact us for a free in-home assessment. You and your student can get to know our tutors and make sure they're the perfect fit for your family's educational goals. Call us at 888-784-1639 to schedule your assessment today.